American actor, comedian, writer, and producer Kevin Darnell Hart was born to a single mother on July 6, 1979. Throughout his childhood, his dad, a drug addict was in and out of jail giving him a rocky childhood. Kevin didn’t let that deter him, not even losing his mother to cancer in 2007.
‘Lil Kev’ has grown up to become one of the most celebrated in movie acting and comedy today. He has featured in over 40 movies and has received countless awards in his career. A few include:
- BET Award for Best actor 2012 (laugh at my pain)
- NAACP Image Award for entertainer of the year, 2014
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Comedian and Choice Movie Actor (Ride Along)
- MTV Movie Award for Comedic Genius 2015
- People’s Choice Awards 2016 (three categories)
- Kids’ Choice Awards 2017 (three categories)
I think if you get kicked in the face you deserved it because that means that you watched the foot come to your face. – Kevin Hart
He has also appeared on countless numbers of shows in and out of America. In 2011, the father of two got married for a second time, this time around to Eniko Parrish. Some of his most popular movies include: Get Hard, Central Intelligence, The Wedding Ringer, and Laugh at my Pain.
“The best feeling in the world is seeing the benefits and rewards of hard work.”